Have you been successful in meeting your daily targets? Do you have a diary of to-do lists? Are you organized at work? Do you find trouble delivering the projects on time? Do you submit your work after the deadline? Do you feel stressed juggling too many tasks at a time? If you are one of those who run short on time and you are unable to hit the desired goals of your life, then glance through the effective points to manage time effectively.
1) Proper Planning: When you have the first sips of coffee in the early morning, chart out your tasks for the day. Jot down all the hard and easy, big and small tasks of the day. Chalking out your daily tasks will help you carry out the tasks in an effective manner. Remember, proper planning prevents poor performance.
2) A Reminder On Your Phone: It might happen that you slip your mind to perform a very important task on a day. To avoid such absentmindedness, make a note on your phone about the imperative tasks of certain days in a month. Keeping a reminder on your phone will help you recall the essential tasks to be executed on specific days. Here is a great Android App For Reminder for your phone.
3) Adhere To Deadline: Pay heed to the submission date and time for the tasks you have been allotted. Attach a timeline to your work. Schedule the time ahead of the deadline. If you set the deadline on time, you are likely to end up the task behind scheduled time. Hence, it is advisable to strive to make the submissions ahead of time.
4) Keep Your Eyes On The Clock: At times, people get wrapped up in work to such an extent that they lose contact with time. Keeping a watch in front of you will help keep track of time efficiently and you will be able to finish the task before the assigned time.
5) Concentrate: Take a single task and divert all your energy in completing the task successfully. Focus your time around your priorities. Stop squandering time on futile stuff.
6) Avoid Materialistic Distractions: Keep your phone on a vibration mode. Keep your mind away from social networking sites and other mobile applications by pressing a ‘log out’ button.
7) Realize Your Prime Task: Belittle all the irrelevant tasks from your calendar that you come across on a day. The pivotal work of the day should be your first priority and should be performed at the first place. You do not have to be an excellent time manager by becoming a workaholic. On the contrary, learn to tackle the master of time and implement in your life.
Meet your daily target with these time management skills.